School of Radiography | Student Learning Outcomes
Through excellence in education and a quality-focused environment, we provide our healthcare community with competent and compassionate radiographers.
Goal: Graduate Competent Radiographers
Goal: The student will develop critical thinking skills.
- The student will select appropriate technical factors and apply positioning skills.
- The student will practice radiation protection for the patient, him or herself and others.
Goal: The student will practice effective communication skills.
- The student will modify routine imaging protocols for non-routine patients.
- The student will adjust technical based on exam, patient condition, equipment, and contrast media usage.
Goal: The student (graduate) demonstrates the values and ethics of a radiographer.
- The student will demonstrate oral communication skills.
- The student will develop written communication skills.
Goal: The SAH School of Radiography will provide our healthcare community with radiographers.
- The student will demonstrate professional qualities.
- The student/graduate will demonstrate continued professional growth through continuous learning.