Welcome to the SwedishAmerican, a Division of UW Health's searchable job database.
Prior to searching the job database, please read the following summary of SwedishAmerican’s Standards of Behavior, which have been developed to support and maintain the expectations we have for delivering the highest quality clinical care and customer service. Then use the search tool to find the job or position you are looking for.
If you have further questions about a position, please contact our Human Resources department at (779) 696-2393, toll-free at (800) 322-4724, or by sending an e-mail message to: HR@swedishamerican.org.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE SEARCHING FOR A JOB
Before you decide to apply, we ask that you carefully read our descriptions of employment expectations. After reading, you may decide that your expectations are different than ours. If after reading, your background and expectations meet our higher standards, we welcome your application.
Health System Workforce Expectations
- Customer Service - Associates must strive to exceed expectations with a high standard of customer service consistent with a climate of caring.
- Strict confidentiality regarding patients, clients, and staff must be maintained in accordance to Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations.
- Associate work performance should reflect our mission and values, which include quality, service, respect, performance, judgment and fairness.
- Integrity - We are respectful, honest and trustworthy to our commitment to service.
- Appropriate and professional appearance is required.
- Quality work life
- Opportunities for development and advancement
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- An organization where contributions to quality service are recognized and rewarded
- Smoke and drug free environment
Our hiring process is designed to give everyone the fairest opportunity possible. Because many people are interested in joining our team, we carefully consider each applicant's qualifications. SwedishAmerican strives to employ only the best staff to provide quality service to our customers. To achieve this goal, certain attributes and standards are evaluated when considering applicants:
- Relevance of past work experience
- Skill and competence
- Basic values and goals
Health System-Wide Values
As you consider each of these standards, think about your own work history and compare and evaluate how you measure up to each standard. Candidates with short-term work records, attendance problems, non-relevant experience, a history of employment being terminated, or those who do not have a strong customer service or teamwork orientation would not meet the standards identified above for employment.
- Respect for people
- Compassionate care for patients and families
- Affirmation of the health professions
- Commitment to quality, service and innovation
- Empowerment, responsibility and teamwork
- Community involvement and benefit
- Financial stewardship and accountability
Unfortunately, we are not able to interview everyone who applies. The applications are reviewed and categorized by the position for which you are applying. After you have applied, it is not necessary to call us.
All job offers are contingent on passing a drug screen, pre-employment physical assessment and criminal background checks.
If you require an accommodation, it is your responsibility to inform the recruiter.
It is the policy of SwedishAmerican to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability/handicap, sexual orientation, marital status or military service record. Applicant is not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest, nor may an employer ask an applicant if he or she had records expunged or sealed.