Pulmonology, Critical Care, & Sleep
SwedishAmerican Medical Group
Excellent position available to assume a busy pulmonary/critical care/sleep practice, working within one Top 100 Quality Hospital. Dedicated referral base of 100 employed physicians of SwedishAmerican Medical Group.
With our new state-of-the-art Heart Hospital at SwedishAmerican, we are the market leader in cardiac care in northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin, ranking in the top 10% nationwide. We provide a Certified Chest Pain Center and Certified Stroke Center, and the SwedishAmerican Regional Cancer Center cares for the largest volume of cancer patients in the region. Established affiliations with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford and University of Wisconsin - Madison.
Competitive two-year salary guarantee designed to attract highly-skilled pulmonary/critical care specialists. Production incentive and subsequent salary based on WRVU compensation with excellent potential.
Comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Award-winning health system provides wellness benefits, on-site day care, sick-child care, and concierge services.
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
The Rockford arts community supports theater, symphony, museums, and dance, along with a collage of outdoor and ethnic festivals. Sports Illustrated "Sports Town USA" features an excellent park district with "Golf Digest" golf courses, endless bike trails, and active sports centers.
Most-affordable housing and low cost of living with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. Excellent private, parochial, and public school options with the #6 ranked public school in IL.
For more information, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Robin Uphouse at (779) 696-7019. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.