Midwest Heart Specialists at SwedishAmerican Hospi
Non-Invasive Cardiologists needed to drastically expand our cardiology practice. New state of the art Heart Hospital with 30 bed CCU. We were ranked best in hearts eight years in a row and ranked in the top 10% for Cardiovascular Surgery Nationwide. We have a dedicated referral base of 160+ providers within the SwedishAmerican Medical Group. Recently awarded “Best in Hearts” and the Cardiac Surgery Excellence Award by HealthGrades.
SwedishAmerican - A Division of UW Health & University Of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health We offer a highly-competitive salary guarantee with wRVU production and other incentives. Comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
- Award-winning health system offers complete child care including preschool and kindergarten, sick-child care, and free concierge service.
A riverfront renaissance offers historic and modern lofts within walking distance of superb restaurants and Rockford's eclectic arts community including theater, symphony, museums, and dance. With an award-winning park district, Rockford offers unrivaled outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals. Named a "Sports Illustrated Sports Town USA" Rockford features "Golf Digest-ranked" golf courses, endless bike trails, and extensive indoor and outdoor sports centers. Low cost of living in our family-oriented city of 150,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. Excellent private, parochial, and public school options including the Renaissance Gifted Academy with the #5 rated public school in IL and graduates in the top 5% nationally.
For more information, please reply to email@example.com
or call Jessica Marquez at (779) 696-7073. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.