Midwest Heart Specialists at SwedishAmerican
Interventional Cardiologists needed to drastically expand our three physicians Rockford office. New state of the art Heart Hospital with 30 bed CCU. We were ranked best in hearts eight years in a row and ranked in the top 10% for Cardiovascular Surgery Nationwide. We have a dedicated referral base of 160+ providers within the SwedishAmerican Medical Group. Recently awarded “Best in Hearts” and the Cardiac Surgery Excellence Award by HealthGrades.
SwedishAmerican - A Division of UW Health & University Of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health We offer a highly-competitive salary guarantee with wRVU production and other incentives. Comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
- Award-winning health system provides on-site child care, sick-child care, and concierge service.
A riverfront renaissance offers historic and modern lofts within walking distance of superb restaurants and Rockford's eclectic arts community including theater, symphony, museums, and dance. With an award-winning park district, Rockford offers unrivaled outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals. Named a "Sports Illustrated Sports Town USA" Rockford features "Golf Digest-ranked" golf courses, endless bike trails, and extensive indoor and outdoor sports centers. Low cost of living in our family-oriented city of 150,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. Excellent private, parochial, and public school options including the Renaissance Gifted Academy with the #5 rated public school in IL and graduates in the top 5% nationally.
For more information, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Jessica Marquez at (779) 696-7073. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.