SwedishAmerican, a Division of UW Health, is currently seeking BE/BC neonatologists to provide neonatal inpatient care in our 15-bed Level IIE nursery. With a 9-bed labor and delivery suite, SwedishAmerican Hospital has 2300 deliveries per year. The neonatologists will work in collaboration with neonatal nurse practitioners to provide outstanding care.
The neonatologists at SwedishAmerican are eligible to apply for appointments as Adjunct Faculty at the University of Wisconsin – Madison School of Medicine and Public Health within its Department of Pediatrics. The neonatologists will also work in close collaboration with pediatric specialists affiliated with the UW Health American Family Children’s Hospital. SwedishAmerican is a teaching hospital with the opportunity to work with both residents and medical students.
Highly-competitive guaranteed salary with bonus incentives and signing bonus/additional compensation options negotiable. Comprehensive benefits include
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Award-winning health system provides wellness benefits, on-site day care, sick-child care, and concierge services.
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
Enjoy the low cost of living in our family-oriented city of 150,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. The Rockford riverfront offers historic and modern lofts within walking distance of superb restaurants, theater, symphony, and museums. Named a Sports Illustrated “Sports Town USA," Rockford features "Golf Digest-ranked" courses, endless bike trails, and an award-winning park district. Excellent private, parochial, and public school options including the Renaissance Gifted Academy with graduates ranked in the top 5% nationally.
With our “Baby-Friendly” designation and Health Grades Labor & Delivery Excellence Award, we offer a competitive salary with unrivaled benefits.
For more information, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Jessica Marquez at (779) 696-7073. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.