Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
SwedishAmerican, a Division of UW Health, is currently seeking certified neonatal nurse practitioners to provide neonatal care in our 15-bed Level IIE unit, attend high-risk deliveries, and provide normal newborn care. These positions are full-time with seven 24-hour shifts per month. Part-time and flexible shifts will be considered.
Neonatal nurse practitioners will work in close collaboration with SwedishAmerican neonatologists, along with pediatric specialists affiliated with the UW Health American Family Children’s Hospital. SwedishAmerican is a teaching hospital with the opportunity to work with both residents and medical students.
This position offers highly-competitive compensation with salary guarantee, bonus incentives, with signing bonus/additional compensation negotiable. Comprehensive benefit package includes:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Award-winning health system provides wellness benefits, on-site day care, sick-child care, and concierge services.
Enjoy the low cost of living in our family-oriented city of 150,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. The Rockford riverfront offers historic and modern lofts within walking distance of superb restaurants, theater, symphony, and museums. Named a Sports Illustrated “Sports Town USA," Rockford features "Golf Digest-ranked" courses, endless bike trails, and an award-winning park district. Excellent private, parochial, and public school options including the Renaissance Gifted Academy with graduates ranked in the top 5% nationally.
For more information, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Jessica Marquez at (779) 696-7073. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.