Family Medicine - SwedishAmerican Medical Group
SwedishAmerican Medical Group
Flexible timeline in expansion
At SwedishAmerican, we know the importance of harmony in life and career. Our unique philosophy of physician leadership drives a system that combines quality of life with quality of medicine.
As the largest and busiest medical group in northern Illinois, we are expanding our primary care base to meet the needs of our 43% market share. We have several positions available in our nine primary care clinics.
Highly-competitive guaranteed salary with WRVU and other bonus incentives. Signing bonus/loan assistance options are negotiable. Comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
- Award-winning health system offers complete child care including preschool and kindergarten, sick-child care, and free concierge service.
Rockford's vibrant arts community supports theater, symphony, museums, and dance, along with a collage of outdoor and ethnic markets. Sports Illustrated "Sports Town USA" features an award-winning park district with "Golf Digest" golf courses, endless bike trails, and active sports centers. Excellent cost of living in our family-oriented city of 153,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. Excellent private, parochial, and public school options including the #6 ranked public school in IL.
For more information, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Barbara Fleeman at (779) 696-7073. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.