Advanced Practice Nurse, Women's Health
SwedishAmerican Medical Group
In collaboration with physicians, provide outpatient care to obstetric and gynecologic patients, including physical and diagnostic exams and testing, pre-and post natal care; contraception management; treatment planning and medication management. Perform obstetric and gynecologic procedures including but not limited to non-stress fetal testing, Nexplanon and IUD insertions, colposcopy, endometrial biopsy, and pap smear.
Completion of an accredited master's level nurse practitioner training program.
Mid-level Illinois practitioner controlled substance and DEA licensure required. BLS required and ACLS and PALS as indicated per job requirements.
At least two years of nursing experience with one year of advanced practice experience preferred.
Advanced Practice Nurses with SwedishAmerican Medical Group are valuable members of the medical team. Our nurse practitioners enjoy a highly-competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Award-winning health system provides wellness benefits, on-site day care, sick-child care, and concierge services.
Rockford's vibrant arts community supports theater, symphony, museums, and dance, along with a collage of outdoor and ethnic markets. Sports Illustrated "Sports Town USA" features an award-winning park district with "Golf Digest" golf courses, endless bike trails, and active sports centers. Excellent cost of living in our family-oriented city of 153,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. Excellent private, parochial, and public school options including the #6 ranked public school in IL.
For more information, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Robin Uphouse at (779) 696-7019. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.