SwedishAmerican Medical Group
An excellent opportunity to join the SwedishAmerican Neuro & Headache Center. Our Headache Medicine team provides support to 160+ employed providers of SwedishAmerican Medical Group. Our Neuro and Headache Center includes a fulltime headache medicine physician, a physiatrist, a massage therapist, two advanced practice clinicians, and three employed neurosurgeons.
This position offers highly-competitive compensation with salary guarantee, bonus incentives, with signing bonus/additional compensation negotiable. Comprehensive benefit package includes:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Flexible insurance package with health, disability, and life
- Award-winning health system provides wellness benefits, on-site day care, sick-child care, and concierge services.
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
A riverfront renaissance offers historic and modern lofts within walking distance of superb restaurants and Rockford's eclectic arts community including theater, symphony, museums, and dance. With an award-winning park district, Rockford offers unrivaled outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals. Named a "Sports Illustrated Sports Town USA" Rockford features "Golf Digest-ranked" golf courses, endless bike trails, and extensive indoor and outdoor sports centers. Low cost of living in our family-oriented city of 150,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. Excellent private, parochial, and public school options including the Renaissance Gifted Academy with the #5 rated public school in IL and graduates in the top 5% nationally.
For more information, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Robin Uphouse at (779) 696-7019. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.