Otolaryngology - ENT
Brookside Specialty Center
One position remaining as we expand ENT to three physicians to meet the burgeoning demand of our established ENT service. Modern multi-specialty clinic features comprehensive and collaborative ENT, Allergy, and Audiology services with three AuDs as support. Built in referral base of the 150+ providers of SwedishAmerican Medical Group. State-of-the-art surgical suites available in two SwedishAmerican Hospital facilities. Community call of 1:8.
Competitive two-year salary guarantee with productivity incentives. Signing bonus/loan assistance options available to qualified candidates. Comprehensive benefit package including:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
- Award-winning health system offers complete child care including preschool and kindergarten, sick-child care, and free concierge service.
Rockford's vibrant arts community supports theater, symphony, museums, and dance, along with a collage of outdoor and ethnic markets. Sports Illustrated "Sports Town USA" features an award-winning park district with "Golf Digest" golf courses, endless bike trails, and active sports centers. Excellent cost of living in our family-oriented city of 153,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. Excellent private, parochial, and public school options including the #6 ranked public school in IL.
For more information, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Robin Uphouse at (779) 696-7019. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.