Otolaryngology - ENT
Brookside Specialty Center
Hit the ground running in an established two-physician ENT practice with SwedishAmerican Medical Group. Join our very busy ENT team and assume the practice of a physician relocating closer to home. Multi-specialty clinic features comprehensive and collaborative ENT, Allergy, and Audiology services with three AuDs as support. Built in referral base of the 100+ physicians of SwedishAmerican Medical Group. State-of-the-art surgical suites available in two SwedishAmerican Hospital facilities. Community call of 1:5.
Competitive two-year salary guarantee with productivity incentives. Signing bonus and loan repayment options available to qualified candidates. Complete benefit package including:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
- Award-winning health system provides on-site child care, sick-child care, and concierge service.
Rockford's vibrant arts community supports theater, symphony, museums, and dance, along with a collage of outdoor and ethnic festivals. Sports Illustrated "Sports Town USA" features an excellent park district with "Golf Digest" golf courses, endless bike trails, and active sports centers. Excellent cost of living in our family-oriented city of 153,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. Excellent private, parochial, and public school options including the #6 ranked public school in IL.
For more information, please reply to email@example.com
or call Robin Uphouse at (779) 696-7019. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.