SwedishAmerican Medical Group
At SwedishAmerican, we know the importance of balance between life and career. Our unique philosophy of physician leadership drives a system that combines quality of life with quality of medicine. As the largest and busiest medical group in northern Illinois, we are expanding our primary care base to meet the needs of our 43% market share. We have several positions available in our nine primary care clinics.
Highly-competitive guaranteed salary with bonus incentives and signing bonus/additional compensation options negotiable. Comprehensive benefits include:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Award-winning health system provides wellness benefits, on-site day care, sick-child care, and concierge services.
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
A riverfront renaissance offers historic and modern lofts within walking distance of superb restaurants and Rockford's eclectic arts community including theater, symphony, museums, and dance. With an award-winning park district, Rockford offers unrivaled outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals. Named a "Sports Illustrated Sports Town USA" Rockford features "Golf Digest-ranked" golf courses, endless bike trails, and extensive indoor and outdoor sports centers. Low cost of living in our family-oriented city of 150,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. Excellent private, parochial, and public school options including the Renaissance Gifted Academy with the #5 rated public school in IL and graduates in the top 5% nationally.
For more information, please reply to
or call at () -. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to () -.