SwedishAmerican Medical Group
Flexible - Permanent US Residents Only
An excellent opportunity to join the SwedishAmerican Medical Group to practice fulltime Rheumatology medicine in an outpatient, inpatient, and consultative setting. Our Rheumatology department provides support to 160+ employed providers of SwedishAmerican Medical Group.
Highly-competitive guaranteed salary with production incentive, signing/retention bonus options, along with comprehensive benefit package including:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Award-winning health system provides wellness benefits, on-site day care, sick-child care, and concierge services.
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
Rockford features an excellent park district with "Golf Digest" golf courses, endless bike trails, and active sports centers. A vibrant arts community supports theater, symphony, museums, live music, and collage of ethnic and outdoor festivals. Most-affordable housing in the nation in our family-oriented city of 150,000. Quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee,and Madison.
For more information, please reply to email@example.com
or call Robin Uphouse at (779) 696-7019. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.