Orthopedic Surgery with Hand Fellowship
SwedishAmerican Medical Group/Lundholm Orthopedics
Be the first hand specialist to join an established and busy orthopedic group of five BC orthopedic surgeons supporting a 60+ physician primary care group. Practice located on campus and limited to one Top 100 Hospital. Will share 1:6 general call with partners. Referral area exceeds 500,000 with unlimited opportunity for growth.
(Midwest orthopedic position, orthopedics job, Midwest orthopaedic position, orthopaedic job)
New position offers a three-year contract with production incentives and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Award-winning health system provides wellness benefits, on-site day care, sick-child care, and concierge services.
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
Beautiful city of 150,000 designated Sports Town USA features excellent park district with superb golf, bike trails, and sport centers. Active arts community with theater, symphony, museums, etc. Many private and public school options including the Public School District's Academic Gifted Program boasting the 5th ranked public grade school in Illinois. Easy access to Chicago, Madison, and Milwaukee.
For more information, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Robin Uphouse at (815) 391-7019. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.