Assume the established and trusted practice of a retiring physician in the busiest oncology team in Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin. New free-standing Regional Cancer Center boasts 66,000 sq ft and state-of-the-art equipment, treatment, and services in the first LEED-certified cancer center in the nation. Named a Lung Cancer Center of Excellence (only six nationwide) the SwedishAmerican Regional Cancer Center is a division of UW Health and works in partnership with University of Wisconsin's Carbone Canter Center. The Regional Cancer Center team includes 1 other rad/onc, 7 hem/oncs, 2 physicists, 2 dosimetrists, STAR-certified therapists, and 3 National Cancer Registry analysts.
Named a Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker's Hospital Review 2015, our Top 100 Hospital offers a competitive salary, signing/retention bonus options, and a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
- Award-winning health system offers complete child care including preschool and kindergarten, sick-child care, and free concierge service.
A riverfront renaissance offers historic and modern lofts within walking distance of superb restaurants and Rockford's eclectic arts community including theater, symphony, museums, and dance. With an award-winning park district, Rockford offers unrivaled outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals. Named a "Sports Illustrated Sports Town USA" Rockford features "Golf Digest-ranked" golf courses, endless bike trails, and extensive indoor and outdoor sports centers. Low cost of living in our family-oriented city of 150,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. Excellent private, parochial, and public school options including the Renaissance Gifted Academy with the #5 rated public school in IL and graduates in the top 5% nationally.
For more information, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Jessica Marquez at (779) 696-7073. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.