SwedishAmerican Medical Group
Excellent opportunity to join the SwedishAmerican Neuro & Headache Center. Our neuro team provides dedicated neurosurgery, general neurology, neuromuscular, and stroke/neurocritical support to our team of over 100 employed physicians and our Top 100 Quality Hospital. Certified Stroke Center serves 12 counties in northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. Neurology support includes digital PACS and PET scan, EEG/EMG lab, and two accredited sleep labs.
Employed position with competitive salary guarantee and production incentives, call coverage of 1:3, and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Award-winning health system provides wellness benefits, on-site day care, sick-child care, and concierge services.
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
Family-oriented city of 150,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. Designated as a Sports Town USA, Rockford features an excellent park district with "Golf Digest" courses, endless bike trails, and active sports centers. A vibrant arts community supports theater, symphony, museums, and dance, along with diverse outdoor and ethnic festivals. Excellent private and public school options including the Rockford Public Schools Gifted Program, the #6 ranked public school in Illinois.
For more information, please reply to email@example.com
or call Robin Uphouse at (779) 696-7019. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.