SwedishAmerican Medical Group
Join two employed cardiothoracic surgeons providing dedicated surgical support for the 160+ physicians of SwedishAmerican Medical Group. Practice limited exclusively to the award-winning Heart Hospital at SwedishAmerican.
SwedishAmerican Hospital is among the top 10% in cardiac surgery care in the nation according to a comprehensive annual study by HealthGrades, the leading independent healthcare ratings organization.
Clinical Achievements for SwedishAmerican include:
* Recipient of the HealthGrades Cardiac Surgery Excellence Award
* Ranked Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Cardiac Surgery
* Five-Star Rated for Coronary Bypass Surgery
* Best Rated in the Region for Cardiac Services
* Best Rated in the Region for Cardiac Surgery
* Only Hospital in the Region to receive the HealthGrades Specialty Excellence Award for Cardiac Surgery
Competitive two-year salary guarantee designed to attract highly-skilled cardiothoracic & endovascular specialists. Base salary and production incentive with excellent potential.
Comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Award-winning health system provides wellness benefits, on-site day care, sick-child care, and concierge services.
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
The Rockford arts community supports theater, symphony, museums, and dance, along with a collage of outdoor and ethnic festivals. Sports Illustrated "Sports Town USA" features an excellent park district with "Golf Digest" golf courses, endless bike trails, and active sports centers.
Most-affordable housing and low cost of living with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. Excellent private, parochial, and public school options with the #5 ranked public school in IL.
For more information, please reply to email@example.com
or call Julia Zimmerman at (779) 696-7071. CVs may also be faxed with a cover letter to (815) 391-7240.