SWEDISHAMERICAN HEALTH SYSTEM CORPORATION, an Illinois not-for-profit corporation ("SwedishAmerican") provides the Website, as that term is defined below, on the express condition that you adhere to the following terms and conditions:
- Definition of "Website." As used in this document, the term "Website" shall mean and refer to all computer files and portions thereof, including without limitation all executable files, text files, HTML files, CGI scripts, images and graphics, and any other computer files which may be viewed, linked together or downloaded as a single interactive unit, and accessed by the general public using the domain name "www.swedishamerican.org," or some derivative thereof.
- Use Conditioned Upon Acceptance. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this document, you may not use the Website.
- Proprietary Material. All content, text, graphics, surveys, checklists and other information you find on or within the Website are the property of SwedishAmerican. You may not copy, distribute or create derivative works based upon any such material without the express written permission of SwedishAmerican. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may download and store one copy of such materials in the normal course of browsing the Website using software specifically designed for that purpose.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. ALL MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND SWEDISHAMERICAN DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY THE IMPLIED WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- NO TREATMENT OR DIAGNOSIS. THE MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE ARE FOR GENERAL REFERENCE AND ARE NOT INTENDED OR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DIAGNOSIS. YOU SHOULD SEEK THE ADVICE OF A QUALIFIED HEALTH PROVIDER IF YOU HAVE SPECIFIC QUESTIONS ABOUT THE STATUS OF YOUR OWN HEALTH OR BEFORE YOU CHANGE OR BEGIN A TREATMENT FOR A SPECIFIC MEDICAL CONDITION.
- Illinois Law; Severability. These terms and conditions shall be subject to, construed under and enforced according to the laws of the State of Illinois. A judicial determination that any portion of this Agreement is unenforceable shall not affect the enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement.
- Venue. Any action based upon these terms and conditions shall be instituted and litigated in the courts of Winnebago County, State of Illinois and no other. In accordance herewith, you hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Winnebago County, Illinois.
- Costs and Fees. In the event of a dispute between you and SwedishAmerican with respect to these terms and conditions, the non-prevailing party in such a dispute shall pay all costs and expenses incurred by the prevailing party, including any reasonable attorneys' fees incurred by the prevailing party from the date the prevailing party was first made aware of the dispute.