Swedish American Audiology Clinic in Rockford IL
Are you concerned about your hearing? Keep reading and learn about how you can receive a FREE screening!
Hearing sensitivity can be reduced over time and can go unnoticed for years, so it’s important to be aware of the symptoms:
The good news is that, because of advances in hearing healthcare, nearly all reductions and hearing sensitivites are treatable.
- Asking people to repeat themselves
- Preferring the TV volume louder than others like it
- Muffling of speech or other sounds
- Avoiding social situations or activities because of difficulty understanding what is said
- Experiencing recurring ringing or buzzing sounds, known as tinnitus
- Having difficulty hearing on the telephone
Trust the Best
The audiologists at SwedishAmerican's Brookside Specialty Center have more than 100 years of combined experience! They offer a wide range of services, including:
Newborn screen testing
Central auditory processing (CAP) testing
Custom hearing protection
In addition, our clinic offers the latest hearing instruments, featuring a variety of technologies, styles and colors to fit any hearing and lifestyle need.
Call (779) 696-9201 to schedule a FREE adult screening today!
The SwedishAmerican Brookside Specialty Center is conveniently located at 1253 N. Alpine Rd. in Rockford.